Community Based Advocacy
The LINKS Center Inc. offers a network of flexible community-based services. Parent support partners, Mental Health, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Suicide Prevention Advocacy are just a few of the formal and informal offerings to support at-risk families.
Trauma, Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault can cause an adverse ripple effect on the emotional and psychological state of a survivor. Panic attacks, post traumatic stress disorder, substance abuse, depression and anxiety are often ignited by domestic violence and/or other severe forms of abuse. The LINKS Center offers training, consultation and resources.
We work directly with victims of sexual assault and domestic violence, providing supportive services to help them navigate the healing and/or criminal justice process. We provide direct services to victims of sexual assault, such as:
• Crisis intervention and emotional support
• Information, resources, and referrals
• Assistance in problem solving
• Safety planning
• Assistance securing orders of protection
• Assistance accessing crime victim compensation
• Emergency shelter and/or financial assistance
• Counseling and case management
Free. Confidential. 24 hours a day.